Sunday, March 21, 2010

Q-DAY TODAY

TODAY I AM A NON-SMOKER! I AM FINALLY FREE!

I have finally escaped the clutches of the nicotine monster inside me and can now enjoy life completely in great health and happiness.

Just as the book, Quit Smoking The Easy Way, said it was easy. Of course this is just day 1 of my new life as a non-smoker, but I have not had more than a tiny bit of craving for a cigarette. Allen Carr said our cravings are hardly noticeable - he's right. I notice them and think how happy I am to be FREE and pouff my mind goes off on something else.

I have so much energy I can't believe it. I'm not sure whether my mind is keeping me active so I won't smoke, or smoking actually blocked my desire to do things like cleaning my vertical blinds, making my granola, creating a grocery list on the computer, booking movies at the library - my position in the line up is over 300 on two of the lists.

I bought a kit called Nixotinex to help me stop the cravings and detox my body for $32 but I'm not using it - don't have to.

My website is not screaming out for my attention so I'm happy to take a holiday from it. March ezine is not going to happen - but really, when only two of 14 registrants open it each month, and those two happen to be me and my SBI friend in S. A. guess no one will notice.

So my plan for the evening is to read. I love being FREE from the misery, fear, and slavery of the nicotine monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment