Monday, January 4, 2010

What's next?

I love life! I enjoy the choices that pop up - the diverse directions offered.

Being in transition could be worrisome if I let it - but frankly I feel exhilarated.

Making the right choices seems to be a non-issue - because whichever direction I head will be a new learning experience for me - that seems to be my driving force - always the new kid on the block.

In 4 hour phone conversation last night my friend invited me to consider my options - what do I want to do? What would fulfill my desire for a learning adventure?

Just naming them all - and there are so many things I want to do - I feel very fortunate. How can anyone ever get bored with life?

Tweaking my website and adding new content is my current interest - although I feel it slipping out of compulsive-obsessive mode to a normal "job" - thing is I'm not yet getting paid for this job.

I may be flogging a dead horse - but I am still convinced that monetizing possibilities may exist - heck I haven't even moved into that stage to my web site building program. SOON.

On that note, I'm off to look for ideas to create inbound links.

No comments:

Post a Comment