Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year - 2010 Will Be A Blast!

There will be no resolutions made this year - actually I haven't made them for several years.

One reason they are usually lame and usually broken not long after.

Yesterday an email came to me from a friend with a link to AstroFlash, http://www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm, - a website about astrology.

Normally I read my horror scopes for fun - but lately I have noticed some that have hit the nail on the head - could astrology be a valid guide to easy living?

Hmmmmm! AstroFlash

At any rate, Barbara Hand Clow says that January 1st is not the beginning of the new year. In fact making news years resolutions is not a good idea. Spring Equinox, around March 21 is the best time to do that.

So following my natural tendency to believe everything until proven incorrect (most people call that naive), I may give this some more attention.

I am also reading a book (non-fiction) called Secret Societies and although it is a bit dry for my liking, it reinforces many suspicions I have about religion and its symbolism. Fascinating - and leading to what - who knows?

I am enjoying my life tremendously now, and will continue to do so in every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment