Thursday, January 21, 2010

one down one to go

Finally, my ezine registrants will receive a gift that at least a few may find of value - its tough trying to come up with something that pleases everyone - no surprise there.

But now I must write the body - I do prefer to keep the newsletter brief as well as valuable.

I have written as many benefits of meditation as I can think of - perhaps I should write about non-benefits - I just read a blog that included things against meditation?????

OK there may be one disadvantage to meditation - if you are not able to understand the teaching and desperately want to know how to meditate it can be very frustrating. But that is an easy problem to have. If you go to the doctor saying that my arm hurts when I lift it above my head - the doctor says, then don't lift your arm above your head.

My quick answer to someone who says they cannot learn how to meditate is then please don't try to learn this one - it is not like one size fits all - keep searching until you find the right meditation for you.

Because I find it the solution to all of my problems, (oops an exaggeration - I could use some more money:) doesn't mean that others will - although at first when I began teaching - I sure had a different perspective. I mean that I actually thought my specific meditation would work for everyone.

We taught many students how to meditate in weekend workshops - and off they went at the end of the weekend relaxed and calm and very grateful. Some of the students kept in touch with us and came to our meetings, but the majority went off on their own path and I assumed they must be loving meditation because I never heard from them.

Surprise surprise, even though I offered to accept "free" "emergency" phone calls - any time of day or night, if doubt crept in about the effectiveness of the meditation, I received no more than three calls in the wee small hours of the morning. Does that mean they are still meditating and enjoying the tremendous benefits, or does that mean that they have totally given up on meditating?

How come it works wonders for me but not for others?

So, of course, my offer still stands - call me anytime and if you know Ascension and you are having trouble moving beyond your busy mind, just call me - anytime - two or three minutes and you will be back on track.

Now what will I write in my ezine that is already late this month?

I think I've got it...

No comments:

Post a Comment