Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can one ever reach emotional maturity?

Creating a website is a fascinating project - from every angle. SBI seems to have the formula for success and they certainly offer all the tools to make one's online business successful - whatever that means.

But writing content is the first and most important step. Writing content around specific keywords is not as easy as I first thought it was.

For example: emotional maturity is a keyword that has excellent value - good demand and good supply and ok profitability.

But when I started writing around that term, I discovered that to define it - the way I wanted to write about it - would make for very little content.

An individual cannot achieve emotional maturity and still live on this planet - unless one is enlightened.

I've been taught that we are all enlightened, and to BE in the world as an enlightened human being is possible in this lifetime.

But here is my dilemma. I tend to be a perfectionist - I want to present accurate information to my readers. I want to present material with which I am personally experienced.

I feel emotionally stable, but I still have a long way to go before my ego will be dissolved completely - which I define as emotionally mature - completely ripened. Plus I don't believe that in this lifetime my ego will be completely dissolved.

It isn't that I don't want to achieve that state of mind. In fact, since I have started writing this web page I am tempted to take myself off to a retreat for even greater spiritual growth.

However, I also want to - have a very strong desire - to go home and spend the rest of my life enjoying my grandchildren. It has been two years since I have been with them - and every day my longing gets stronger and stronger.

In that I feel I will be serving others - an activity that will open my heart and allow me to shed the last layers of egomania - its all about me, me, me.

Just in writing this blog, I am listening to my intuition - saying just relax and walk your talk - keep the desire to go home foremost in my mind and it will happen if I just get myself out of the way - don't worry about the money - it will come from unexpected places - I will get home to serve my family.

Amazing - I have just received a clear message - I can see where I was putting conditions on returning home - best location to live, fulfilling my desires of being near the water, near tango dancing, not too small, - no wonder I have lost hope - today I will stop with what is in it for ME.

So, it turns out that this keyword, emotional maturity, may be impossible to write about, but it sure contained a huge lesson for me.

thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment