Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Junk Mail

Wow! Talk about easy to do! For over a year now I have felt a touch annoyed every time I emptied my tiny mail box of advertising pamphlets, grocery store advertising, department store advertising, you name it advertising.

I fretted and wondered how I could stop this intrusion.

Then I went to my local post office. The manager did not know the answer but told me to call customer service at Canada Post.

I did and after a very friendly and hilarious conversation with a delightful woman, junk mail will no longer be deposited in my mail box.

Now, I am delighted to say that I may have saved $40 to have my mail held for one month while I am away on vacation.

Imagine paying $40 to stop advertising from overcrowding my mail box.
Now I am looking at the possibility of having my statements from being delivered during my vacation. Making just a few calls may be all that is necessary and it will save the post person the trouble of delivering even the few bills that I receive.

Thank you Canada Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment