Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A spiritual perspective

Another of the many benefits of meditation is that I can accept my human-ness and move on to what is most important to me - PEACE WITHIN.

After venting about the seeming injustices out there in the world, I realize that the best solution is let go of resistance to what my ego presents to me as unacceptable. Resistance is futile. It simply creates more of what I am resisting.

So now, with my attention tuned within to peace and joy in the stillness - that is always there and so easy to access - I see the true beauty of this planet, the awesome ever expanding universe with billions of galaxies - how humbling that is.

The perfection of everything including evolution that goes way beyond what my little ego can comprehend.

It is so easy and so peaceful - nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment